The most common question is how to lose your lower belly fat so that you can look tone. The key to losing the lower belly fat is to make sure you are exercising your abs correctly as most people perform their ab crunches focusing too much on how many reps they are doing and not enough of their energy on how intense their reps are.
- do hanging leg raises and roman chair leg lifts
- do reverse crunches
- suck your belly button in on every rep
- when you flex, be sure to exhale
- do bosu ball crunches
- focus on quality reps and forget about quantity
- go to failure, burn out or time your ab crunch sets
- watch your sodium intake. Do not exceed 2,000 mg a day.
- flex your abs on every rep
Like my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/thefiture
Do you have any questions?